Soil Problems In Northern Virginia are most often found in areas east of I95 and I395. Though soil problems can occur in other areas of Northern Virginia. When trying to pull a building permit in Fairfax County, Arlington County, or Prince William County Virginia; you may find a situation where a licensed soil and structure engineer will be required to conform to the codes to pull a building permit. Most often we require a soil and structural engineer to pull permits for foundation problems, deflecting basement block walls, and any type of new construction.

Thank you for your interest in Nova Construction Pro. We are currently updating this page.